SCAG has been a worldwide leader in producing zero turn lawn mowing equipment for professional landscapers for years now. Their Patriot line – including this 52-inch mowing deck unit – represents the latest and greatest in this technology.
Featuring top to bottom engineering that makes this a dream to use, even for hours and hours on end each day, everything about the Patriot 52-inch zero turn lawn mower has been designed from a performance standpoint. Dual hydro transaxles guarantee that you can quickly move into and out of turns with a 0° radius all while maintaining super smooth performance.
Larger front caster style tires and extra-large rear drive tires guarantee the kind of traction you’re looking for on every surface and terrain imaginable, giving you the kind of safety and stability you’re expecting with a buttery smooth ride along the way.
The oversized steering handles are easy to grip and manoeuvre, the rubberized plates towards your feet lock you into place, and the 52 inch mowing deck guarantees that you’re able to make quick work of larger lawns and estates while still able to get into tighter areas with effortless control.
The 61-inch mowing deck on this Patriot SCAG lawn mower offers the kind of control and manoeuvrability you would expect from something considerably smaller.
The agility that this zero turn lawn mower is able to display helps to separate it from the rest of the pack, giving you the kind of effortless control that you are expecting while still making quick work of larger lawns and estates.
A Kawasaki FX 23 HP motor is the heartbeat of this zero turn lawn mower, giving you plenty of top end speed, plenty of torque, and plenty of power when you need it most – even when you engage the PTO.
Multiple cutting blades will make quick work of even long grass and yard debris. They have been specifically engineered to go for extended amounts of time between sharpening without degrading the quality of cut they produce, too.
At the end of the day, this is very much a commercial grade landscaping lawnmower designed to be used by professionals. It fits right at home on large lawns and estates, making quick work of lawn mowing projects.
- Match a 52″ or 61″ cutter deck with a Kawasaki FX Series or Kohler Command Pro V-Twin engine with canister air filter
- 16 kph (SPZ61) or 13.5kph (SPZ52) forward and 5 MPH in reverse ground speeds for more productivity.
- 52″ or 61″ fully fabricated cutter decks are tough and deliver the beautiful cut that Scag mowers are known for.
- Dual Hydro-Gear ZT-3400 (61”) or ZT-3100 (52”) hydro transaxles with all metal gears and spin-on oil filters. The ZT drive systems deliver smooth and solid power to the drive wheels. Large cooling fans keep temperatures low and extend component life.
- 29.5 litre fuel capacity (single tank) lets you cut longer between fill-ups. Built-in fuel gauge.
- Heavy-duty, aluminium, sealed ball bearing blade drive spindles provide reliable performance season after season.
- Tubular steel main frame delivers unmatched strength and longevity.
- Open, easily accessible engine compartment makes maintenance easy and provides ample cooling for the V-twin engine. Engine oil drain and air filter are within easy reach.
- Extra-large drive tyres (22” on SPZ52; 24” on SPZ61) and front caster tyres (13 x 6.5 – 6) ensure better traction, less turf tearing and easy curb climbing.
- Full-featured instrument panel features ignition switch, throttle control. choke control, PTO deck engagement switch and a digital hour meter with built-in maintenance reminders. Hour meter only activates when the engine is running to accurately record engine time.
- The Ogura PTO Clutch Brake delivers reliable blade start and stops. Adjustable air gap ensures long component life and reduced maintenance costs. Other clutches do not have adjustable airgaps and once they are out of adjustment, they must be replaced.
- Custom, bolstered suspension seat adds another level of comfort to the 52″ & 61″ Scag Patriot. Fold-up arm rests are standard.
- Foot operated brake with park lock feature allows the operator to apply the brake without taking their hands off the steering levers. A simple lock lever can be engaged with the foot pedal depressed to keep the brake on.
- Ausco disc brakes feature a rotor and calliper style design for maximum holding power.
- Large diameter padded steering levers make driving the Patriot a breeze. Total control, at your fingertips.
- High-strength steel cutter blades stay sharp longer for a better-looking cut and reduced maintenance.
- Easily adjust cutting heights from the seat with the convenient, easy to lift, foot pedal. Wide range of adjustment from 1-1/2″ to 5” in 1/4″ increments.
- Dual steering dampers for smooth, precise responsiveness.
- Cup holder keeps beverage within easy reach and is standard equipment.
- Deck levelling adjustment brackets allow for easy deck levelling adjustment.
- Highly flexible discharge chute will not dent and is easy on the landscape.
- No plastic pulleys – Some (other brands) use plastic pulleys on their mowers. Not Scag. All Scag pulleys are made from metal.
- High-quality bearings and bearing debris guard on idler pulleys ensure long, reliable service.
- Spring loaded idler arms effortlessly keep belts in constant adjustment for maximum life and minimum maintenance.
- Excellent stability due to an exceptionally low centre-of-gravity and extra wide stance.
- The Scag “Simply the Best” warranty stands behind you and your mower for years of service. 3 year commercial and 5 year residential warranty.
- High quality electrical components such as switches, wiring and harness looms are used throughout the Scag mower line for trouble-free service.
- There are many, time saving, accessories for the Patriot like the Tiger Striper lawn striping kit, 2-bag fabric grass catchers, halogen light kits and more.
- Actual ground speed may vary. Specifications subject to change without notice or obligation.
EXTRA LARGE DRIVE TYRES
24″ drive tyres on 61″ models, 22″ drive tyres on 52″ models. Superior traction and smooth ride.
Ultra-comfortable adjustable suspension seat. Contoured for improved comfort and features armrests.
FULL-FEATURED INSTRUMENT PANEL
Instrument panel features: Ignition switch, PTO switch, throttle control, choke control, hour meter.
ALL STEEL, EXTRA-WIDE, RUBBER ISO-MOUNTED FOOT PLATE
Heavy-duty construction. Rubber iso-mounts absorb vibrations. Extruded holes for traction and to allow debris to fall away. Wide platform for easy on and off.
POWERFUL ENGINE OPTIONS
Powerful 22hp or 23hp Kawasaki FX Series engines available with heavy-duty canister air cleaner system.
EASY CUTTER DECK LEVELLING
In the event the deck becomes uneven, it is an easy fix with four-point deck levelling.
DEEP, FABRICATED AND WELDED CUTTER DECKS
Heavy-duty design and construction. Deep design handles lots of grass at higher speeds. Excellent quality-of-cut.
POWERFUL PTO CLUTCH BRAKE
Ogura GT 2 PTO clutch brake offers excellent starting and stopping power for the cutter deck. Adjustable airgap for long life.
FOOT PEDAL PARKING BRAKE
Allows the parking brake to be engaged without taking your hands off the steering controls.
|Patriot - Product Specifications
|Width (chute down)
|Width (chute up)